Saturday, August 09, 2008

A Crisis of What to Write


Found this picture on the Internet last week while searching for something else and it gave me a laugh so I thought I would post it up.

Those of you that read comics will get it and may laugh along with me. Others will look at it, make that face they usually make when an old person blocks an entire aisle in Wal-Mart while they try to decide which brand of dried prunes to buy to put in their compot. Most of you will be the latter.

This is the fourth or fifth time I've tried to turn this whole thing into an interesting blog post but I'm just not feeling it this week.

There are some things Id love to share but don't think it's prudent at this time so I'll wait until the projects I speak of are more solid in nature. I will how ever share this....

CRISIS on INFINITE EARTHS #12 from DC Comics. The final issue in the series. This was the first comic I ever bought with my own hard earned money and it blew my little mind to bits. All the superheroes of various earths and universes fought a giant evil and some of the heroes... DIED. Here I am, eleven years old and for the first time I have seen that superheroes can die. I read and re-read this book over and over till I'm pretty sure the cover fell off. and that cover. I would stare at that cover and I couldn't rest until I knew who each and every one of those heroes on the front were.

So... with that out of my system... I think I'm going to make an attempt to actually work on something worthwhile this afternoon and see where it takes me. If not, I can always pull this issue from my collection (I think I own it in four different formats now) and read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home